The health and well-being of our clients and staff is our priority. MetroRehab Hospital is following the COVID-19 guidelines of the NSW Health. Please do not visit our facilities if:
- You feel unwell in any way,
- You have been in or through Victoria in the last 14 days,
- You have been to locations within South Australia or New Zealand where you were instructed to self-isolate and get testing in the last 14 days. South Australian locations can be found here https://tinyurl.com/y64ap3qe. New Zealand locations can be found here https://tinyurl.com/y5w7fthf.
- You have been to any of the locations or travelled on nominated public transport routes, during the time and date indicated, in the “Self-isolate and get tested immediately if you’ve been to these locations” or “Monitor for symptoms if you’ve been to these locations” or “Public transport routes” tables at NSW Government – Latest news and updates.
- You have travelled internationally in the last 14 days,
- You have visited any of the NSW hotspots as identified on the Australian Government website https://www.nsw.gov.au/covid-19/latest-news-and-updates,
- If you have a member of the family who in the last 14 days has been in or through Victoria, or travelled internationally, or to any of the hotspots, and you assist them with daily tasks,
- You have been in contact with anyone with a confirmed or suspected case of COVID-19.
- You are under 16 years of age.
We encourage you to phone or use electronic devices to communicate with your loved ones instead.
Visitors entering our facilities must practice the following precautions:
- Wear a face mask (cloth mask is suitable). After putting it on to cover your nose and mouth, do not touch the front of the mask and remove it using the ear loops or head straps. Dispose of the mask into a waste bin and perform hand hygiene with soap and water or alcohol hand rub.
- Practice social distancing – stay 1.5 metres from others.
- Cough and sneeze into your elbow.
- Regularly use hand sanitizer.
Visitor Number Limits and Hours: Patients can nominate two (2) visitors who can visit for the duration of each patient’s admission. Each patient is permitted to have one (1) nominated visitor at a time. We encourage visitors to phone or use electronic devices to communicate. Visiting hours are: Monday to Friday 3:00pm to 7:00pm, and Saturday and Sunday 1:00pm to 7:00pm.
Please note these guidelines may change at any time. Thank you for your cooperation.
Email a message to a MetroRehab patient
If you would like to pass on any well wishes to friends or family, please use the contact form below and we will promptly pass it on to them.
Send a message here