At MetroRehab Hospital we bring together skilled people, the very latest in technology and innovative therapies to deliver you the best results. Your wellbeing is paramount to us and we do everything possible to support you to achieve your rehabilitation goals. Your rehabilitation program is tailored to suit your individual needs and to help you enjoy a better quality of life. Our staff are warm and welcoming, delivering a holistic service which is evidence-based. In addition to our traditional therapies, we have created many innovative programs to enhance your treatment such as music therapy.
Our expert rehabilitation programs include:
- Neurological programs: We offer a range of inpatient and day rehabilitation programs for neurological conditions such as stroke, acquired brain injuries, multiple sclerosis, Parkinson’s disease, spinal cord injury and rehabilitation after spinal or brain surgery. Find out more here.
- Sydney Stroke Rehabilitation Centre: Access inpatient and day rehabilitation programs to help you improve your function and independence following stroke at our dedicated centre. Find out more here.
- Orthopaedic and musculoskeletal programs: Benefit from our range of inpatient and day rehabilitation programs while recovering from orthopaedic surgery or a musculoskeletal injury such as joint replacement surgery (hip, knee and shoulder), fractures (hip, pelvic, spinal, arm and lower leg), orthopaedic trauma/multi-site fractures, muscle tears, spinal surgery and limb amputation. Find out more here.
- Cancer rehabilitation program: We offer inpatient and day rehabilitation programs designed to optimise physical and psychological wellbeing during and after cancer treatment. Find out more here.
- Reconditioning and pain management programs: If you are recovering from recent surgery such as cardiac surgery or have dropped below your usual level of independence and need additional support, you can benefit from our wide range of inpatient and day rehabilitation programs for reconditioning. Find out more here.
- Day rehabilitation programs: Access our day rehabilitation programs for a range of conditions and benefit from a multidisciplinary team of health professionals including physiotherapy, exercise therapy, hydrotherapy, occupational therapy, speech pathology, dietetics advice and psychology. Find out more here.