Therapeutic Support for Adults with a Disability
The National Disability Insurance Scheme is able to fund therapy support services for Australians under the age of 65 with permanent and significant disability. MetroRehab offers a wide range of supports allowing you, the NDIS participant, to choose what is right for you based on your goals and needs.
Our services for NDIS participants include:
- Therapeutic support services
- Health and Wellbeing services
We look forward to working with you and supporting you to achieve your goals.
About our Therapeutic Support Services
We offer a broad range of therapies to meet your needs. Our staff will work closely with you to identify your goals and determine a plan for the therapeutic supports that best meet your needs. Our therapies are as follows:
- Physiotherapy – experienced neurological therapists available
- Occupational Therapy – includes home assessment and equipment provision
- Speech Pathology
- Music Therapy
- Hydrotherapy; 34˚C heated pool with hoist access
About our Health and Wellbeing Services
Our Exercise Physiologists and Dietitians can support your health and wellbeing with personalised exercise programs and individualised dietary advice.
Why choose MetroRehab forTherapeutic Support?
- MetroRehab has been providing Allied Health services to our community for over 25 years. Our therapists have a wealth of experience in partnering with people with a disability, and in building capacity.
- Our multidisciplinary therapy team consists of physiotherapists, occupational therapists, speech pathologists, psychologists, exercise physiologists, dietitians and music therapists. We draw on our long-standing expertise to develop a program tailored to you.
- We offer all your therapeutic supports under one roof, enabling a coordinated approach between practitioners, as well as convenience for you.