- Permanent Full Time
- Starting ASAP
- Salary packaging – up to $15,900 tax free!
- Based in Ryde/Putney
Royal Rehab is a leading provider of rehabilitation services in brain and spinal cord injury. Our services also include neurological and general rehabilitation, supported independent living and specialist disability services. Our vision is a world without limits for people with disability, illness and injury.
Royal Rehab is renowned for our focus on research and innovation and sits uniquely as a provider of advanced rehabilitation and disability services including supported accommodation, private rehabilitation hospitals, a purpose-built resort for people with spinal cord injury and community services.
About the opportunity
We are looking for an experienced administration and customer focused officer to provide support to the main reception at Royal Rehab Ryde. The individual will primarily focus on fleet management, purchasing, staff uniform management, reception, facility bookings and provide additional support to the Ryde Executive Team. Our desirable applicant will be a personable and experienced officer able to work in a fast-paced environment and be the first point of contact for all organisational enquires.
Key responsibilities include:
- Main switchboard management, including answering all telephone enquiries and redirect enquiries;
- Manage all contact into the organisation through emails, websites and faxes;
- Assist in the management and daily administration of the organisations fleet vehicles;
- Organise stationery supplies and relationships with external stationery and office supply providers;
- Lead and facilitate the allocation and ongoing management of employee uniforms supplier relationships
- Coordinate onsite events and functions delivery including room bookings, setup, catering and contact with participants
- Provide administrative and secretarial support as requested;
In order to be successful in this role, you will have previous experience working as a receptionist and Medical Administrator.
Our ideal candidate will have an easy-going nature, be professional and courteous, with excellent written and verbal communication skills. Your commitment to maintaining patient confidentiality will go hand in hand with your ability to demonstrate courtesy, discretion and sensitivity in dealing with telephone and personal enquiries.
- Relevant tertiary level qualification or at least 2 years’ experience in a similar role
- Knowledge and understanding of contemporary medical terminology, processes and systems
- Ability to write complex reports, documents, correspondence and attend to medical dictation work, accurately and clearly
- Extensive and demonstrated experience in providing high level support to a complex organisation
- Extensive and demonstrated experience in operating a switchboard
- Exceptional communication skills and confidence communicating with people of varying backgrounds
- Exceptional level of organizational skills and detail oriented
- Ability to flexible and adapt work practice as needed
- Strong computer literacy and word processing skills with a focus on data integrity
- Strong customer focus with the ability to work autonomously
- Working with children and police check
- COVID-19 Vaccination certificate (Required doses in accordance with Government Health Advice).
- Previous experience in the health and/or disability sectors.
What we offer
- Salary packaging + benefits
- Friendly and close-knit team environment
- Supportive and experienced leadership team
- Genuine career opportunities
This is an exciting opportunity to have a real impact on the day to day running of the office. If this sounds like the perfect role for you, APPLY now!
Ph: 9808 9028
Email: [email protected]
Please note, it is a requirement to have a current COVID19 Certificate, working with children check, police check (within 3months old) – this is the industry standard.
We are proud of our diverse and skilled team of passionate healthcare and support professionals committed to delivering the very best for the people we serve. A career at Royal Rehab is the opportunity to make a difference with a progressive and innovative organisation, built on a rich history of community care since 1899.
We know diversity makes Royal Rehab a great place to work and we are committed to building an inclusive workplace culture that reflects the people we serve. We encourage applications from diverse community groups including Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander people, LGBTIQA+, people with a disability and people from culturally diverse backgrounds.