Monday – Sunday: 3.00pm – 8.00pm
Please refer below for the latest information regarding visiting hours.
We’re Here for You
The health and well-being of our clients and staff is our priority. MetroRehab Hospital is following the COVID-19 guidelines of NSW Health.
As an essential service, we continue to offer our inpatient and day rehabilitation programs to our clients, with strict COVID-19 safety measures in place to make you feel comfortable with your rehabilitation. We look forward to helping serve you safely, so you can continue to stay connected and motivated to work on your rehab goals.
Patients are now able to have two nominated visitors per day between 3pm – 8pm, providing the visitor:
- is at least 12 years of age
- has had two doses of a TGA approved COVID-19 vaccine
- has formal evidence of their vaccination status when they enter the facility
- wears a mask correctly on entry and for the duration of their visit
- scan QR codes and/or complete visitor entry forms
Security and/or hospital staff will be required to confirm with all visitors that they;
- do not have any flu-like symptoms (sore throat, dry cough, fever)
- have not been in contact with anyone who has COVID-19 (Coronavirus) in the last 14 days
- have not been overseas in the last 7 days. If you have returned from overseas in the past 8-14 days, you must produce evidence of your negative COVID-19 test results taken on or after day 7 following your arrival.
- have not been in an identified area of concern in the past 14 days
If a visitor is showing any symptoms, they must not enter the hospital and they should be instructed to attend a COVID-19 clinic for assessment.
Please note these guidelines may change at any time.
Thank you for your cooperation.
Call 02 8585 4900 for more information.