We’re Here for You
The health and well-being of our clients and staff is our priority. MetroRehab Hospital is following the COVID-19 guidelines of NSW Health.
As an essential service, we continue to offer our inpatient and day rehabilitation programs to our clients, with strict COVID-19 safety measures in place to make you feel comfortable with your rehabilitation. We look forward to helping serve you safely, so you can continue to stay connected and motivated to work on your rehab goals.
No visitors are currently permitted at our facilities except under exceptional circumstances. Please discuss with the patient’s clinical team and unit manager before visiting.
Exceptional Circumstance Visitors:
Should you be given permission to visit under exceptional circumstances, please do not visit if:
- You feel unwell in any way,
- You have been to any of the locations or travelled on nominated public transport routes, during the time and date indicated, in the “Self-isolate and get tested immediately if you’ve been to these locations” or “Monitor for symptoms if you’ve been to these locations” or “Public transport routes” tables at NSW Government – Latest news and updates.
- You have travelled internationally in the last 14 days,
- You have visited any of the NSW hotspots as identified on the Australian Government website https://www.nsw.gov.au/covid-19/latest-news-and-updates,
- You have travelled to any of the interstate locations identified as having restrictions on the NSW Government website https://www.nsw.gov.au/covid-19/what-you-can-and-cant-do-under-rules/border-restrictions.
- You have been in contact with anyone with a confirmed or suspected case of COVID-19.
Visitors with permission to visit because of exceptional circumstances must practice the following precautions:
- Wear a surgical mask.
- Undergo screening prior to entering.
- Practice social distancing – stay 1.5 metres from others.
- Cough and sneeze into your elbow.
- Regularly use hand sanitizer which is available throughout our facilities.
Please note these guidelines may change at any time.
Thank you for your cooperation.
Call 02 8585 4900 for more information.